Industrial vacuum cleaners are a completely different world than normal vacuums used by most people to carry out the tasks of cleaning the house one Saturday morning.
Before buying the best commercial vacuum cleaner on the market you must think a lot, it is an important decision that affects your business and your portfolio if you do not choose it correctly, to cover that vacuum during the last weeks I have tried a lot of special vacuum cleaners for industries, companies, and individuals who need this product that saves us so many hours of work and gives such a good image to the customer.
Discover which are the best industrial vacuum cleaners currently, we have prepared this guide where you will find the most information about the best industrial vacuum cleaners available on the market, we will show you the best models, the best offers and discounts and of course with all the information and prices updated today.
If you want to know more about which industrial vacuum is the best this year, do not miss this buying guide that I have written for you.
**Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Best vacuum cleaner for builders & industrial dust Comparision
|Kärcher MV 3 Premium||Power: 1400 W
Cord length: 4 m
Dust capacity: 17 L
|Klarstein IVC-30||Power: 1800W
Cord length: 8m
Dust capacity: 30 L
Noise level: 80 dBa
|Cecotec Conga Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner||Power: 1400W
Weight: 7.2 kg
Cord length: 7m
Dust capacity: 15 L
|Einhell TH-VC 1820/1S||Power: 1250W
Dust capacity: 20 L
Noise Level: 82 dB
|Rowenta Compact Bagless||Power: 750W
Dust capacity: 1.5 L
Noise Level: 79 dB
|Bosch bagless vacuum cleaner||Power: 750W
Dust capacity: 1.5 L
Noise Level: 79 dB
|Nilfisk Buddy II 12 DIY Vacuum Cleaner||Power: 1200 W
Vacuum: Dry, wet, and liquid
Capacity: 12 liters
Connection with power tools: Yes
|DeWalt DWV902M||Power: 1400 W
Vacuum: Dry, wet and liquid
Capacity: 38 liters
Connection with power tools: Yes
|Klarstein IVC-50||Power: 1800 W
Capacity: 50 liters
Noise level: 78 dBa
Cord lenght: 8m
|Kärcher WD 5 P||Power: 1100 W
Vacuum: Dry, wet, and liquid
Capacity: 25 liters
Noise level: 71 dB
I start with the Kärcher MV 3 vacuum cleaner which stands out as one of the best value for money on the market.
This Kärcher will vacuum whatever it takes and will have no problem doing it. In addition to its competitive power, it has a large tank with a capacity of 17 liters. You can vacuum and vacuum and the filter will still not fill! The capacity of the filter is of great help because that way you don’t have to change it frequently.
There are always corners that resist being vacuumed or simple tasks for which a vacuum cleaner is not the best option. For those cases, this model has the function of the blower, which will help that no place is left with dust or dirt.
Worries about messing up your vacuum no longer make sense if you use it on wet surfaces or dirt. And it is that versatility is another characteristic of this model, which sucks both wet and dry.
You can put the accessories of this vacuum cleaner in the same machine. This makes storage easier and they are ready and accessible for the next use.
I have missed the automatic cable take-up function, which on other models helps save time and is very practical. Here it has to be manual, which doesn’t bother me too much either.
This Kärcher is one of the best in terms of value for money. Its versatility to vacuum wet or dry is of great help, in addition to its 17-liter tank and blower function make it very practical.
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Dimensions: 34 x 39 x 52.5 cm
- Power: 1400 W
- Cord length: 4 m
- Dust capacity: 17 L
Next up is the Klarstein IVC-30 vacuum cleaner, which meets all expectations for a device of its kind. Suction power regulation, blower function, and eight-meter cable are just some of its features.
Although the brush that comes by default is valid for most surfaces, there are situations in which it is not the best option or it is simply not useful. For these cases, you can use the various accessories that it includes. For example, the brush for textiles and upholstery, or the lance for very narrow corners and corners.
It’s dual motor gives it a barbaric power that will not leave a trace of dirt. It will no longer happen that there is a pebble or garbage that resists being vacuumed and you end up sweeping because — despite your multiple attempts — your vacuum cleaner could not lift it.
The fact that this model works without a bag is practical because it helps in its maintenance. The same for its stainless steel tank with 30 liters of capacity; These two characteristics make the tank a key part for this model to stand out from the rest. The large capacity of the tank allows you to suck up large amounts of dirt before having to change it. While the material it is made from makes it extremely durable, resistant to the passage of time and the many debris – wet or dry – that it will store.
Since it has three switches and doubts can arise regarding the general operation of the vacuum cleaner, and the switches, in particular, one would expect the instructions to be clear and complete, but it is not. The instructions it contains are insufficient.
This vacuum is pure power. Its double motor takes care of this, in addition to its tank is of a barbaric capacity and extremely durable thanks to the fact that it is made with stainless steel. It also has a power regulator and a blower function. An excellent option.
- Power: 1800W
- Dimensions: 69 x 38.5 x 38 cm
- Weight: 9.2 kg
- Cord length: 8m
- Dust capacity: 30 L
- Noise level: 80 dBa
It is an industrial vacuum cleaner that has the advantage that it can vacuum both solids and liquids. The power is 1400 W, which makes it a very reliable model to use on different types of floors.
It contains 2 types of filter, a HEPA filter that serves to purify the air when using the equipment since it is responsible for containing dust and prevents it from expanding in the air, which could cause problems in people who have a respiratory condition.
It has power regulation, in this way it can be used in different places, it even contains a blower function, therefore you can also use this equipment to blow leaves or other elements and clean your home more quickly.
The capacity of this model is 15 liters, which is quite a lot considering the type of appliance it is. This makes it a bit heavy to use and transport, but considering the performance of the device, it is very good.
It has 4 wheels that allow adequate movement on different types of surfaces and is made of a resistant material, therefore you will not have problems regarding movement and the weight supported by them.
It has 5 accessories that are used to clean different types of floors, fabrics, liquids, hard floors, and corners. The dimensions of this model are 36 x 36 x 50 cm and its unloaded weight is 7 kg.
- Power: 1400W
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 50 cm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Cord length: 7m
- Dust capacity: 15 L
This is a model that has a stainless steel tank, with a capacity of 20 liters, which has excellent mobility, since it contains 4 wheels which allow you to move equipment comfortably.
In its design, it contains a carrying handle and also a support for the cable, in this way you make sure that the cable will not be damaged with use.
It incorporates an additional blowing function, which is interesting. With the 3-piece suction tube, you can now use different accessories. The dimensions of this model are 32.5 x 32 x 46 cm and its weight is 5.27Kg.
- Power: 1250W
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 32 x 46 cm
- Weight: 5.27kg
- Dust capacity: 20 L
- Noise Level: 82 dB
From Rowenta, a vacuum cleaner with a handheld design, very compact and simple, that works on both hard and soft floors, thanks to the versatility in vacuuming. It has a handle and wheels that rotate 360 degrees, which makes it very practical in daily use.
It has two levels of filtration of dust and particles, which protects the motor from sucked dust, thus avoiding breakdowns and prolonging the useful life of the equipment.
The waste container is very easy to remove, it has a system that you have to turn and press a button you can easily remove the tank, empty it, and continue cleaning.
It has two types of nozzle, one with an elongated hose that allows a greater reach when cleaning various surfaces and a smaller mouth, which serves for deeper cleaning.
Due to its design, it makes very little noise, according to the manufacturer it emits 79 dB, which is an acceptable noise level, taking into account that it is a product prone to making a lot of noise. It has a power of 750 W, dimensions of 27.5 x 40.9 x 29 cm, and a weight of 6.6 Kg.
- Power: 750W
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 27 x 29 cm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Dust capacity: 1.5 L
- Noise Level: 79 dB
The Bosch brand alternative, internationally recognized for providing good quality products. In this case, a vacuum cleaner with an ultra-compact design, which weighs only 4 kg and has a good balance in its functions.
It has a washable filter, which allows you to filter the finest dust particles so that you work with clean air, ideal for people who have problems with allergies or similar conditions.
You can regulate the suction power, to be able to adapt it to the type of soil. A common problem with these vacuum cleaners is that they tend to have a lot of power without regulation, which makes them stick to the ground and can scratch the surface, something that does not happen in this Bosch model.
It has a tank with a capacity of 1.5 liters, which although it is not much, allows to maintain a light design and is also very easy to empty since it has a button that when you press it opens the tank lid so that the waste falls, simple and effective.
Includes a special accessory for vacuuming on wooden floors or in places with difficult access, such as windows, corners, doors, etc. It has a power of 700 watts, dimensions of 31.4 x 26.8 x 38.1 cm, and a weight of 4.4 kg. It is a balanced product in terms of functionality, power, and capacity.
- Power: 750W
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 27 x 29 cm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Dust capacity: 1.5 L
- Noise Level: 79 dB
The Nilfisk Buddy II 12 industrial vacuum cleaner is an all-terrain cleaner that can be used with a bag and without a bag to vacuum solid and liquid waste. In the case of solids, such as workshop dust, the idea is to use a bag to protect the filter.
It incorporates a standard wet filter, which protects the turbine and ensures that the engine is not damaged.
It is very light, incorporates two fixed wheels and two swivels, which provide stability and ensure that you can move it without any problem.
If you have a garden, it is capable of replacing a traditional leaf blower , although it does not have the shredding function, but you can corner the leaves, even if they are wet and then vacuum them without problems. It incorporates automatic-start, synchronizes with the power tool you are using, and starts when you use it.
- Power: 1200 W
- Vacuum: Dry, wet, and liquid
- Capacity: 12 liters
- Connection with power tools: Yes
- Dimensions: 47 x 39 x 36 cm
- Weight: 7.09 kg
The DeWalt DWV902M professional vacuum cleaner is capable of sucking up liquids and solids of class M, according to European regulations and legislation. That maintains a higher performance, during applications where there is a lot of dust: with fine concrete dust, wood, varnish dust.
Filters are automatically cleaned every 30 seconds, reducing clogging problems and improving consistent airflow. Total suction control, reducing suction power when necessary. With alerts, when a performance drop occurs.
With automatic start and shutdown when used with power tools. The vacuum cleaner has a 15-second delay system to suck up all the dust generated by the machine.
- Power: 1400 W
- Vacuum: Dry, wet and liquid
- Capacity: 38 liters
- Connection with power tools: Yes
- Dimensions: 52 x 48 x 69 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
The IVC-50 Klarstein vacuum cleaner , leads the market for industrial vacuum cleaner bagless. Designed with optimal suction power and a powerful dual motor, this robot cleaner has a 70-centimeter -reach resealable water drain tube with its own handle and a wide range of motion.
It includes several accessories and brushes to facilitate cleaning on different surfaces such as carpeting, wood, and even artificial grass. Furthermore, thanks to its Schuko plug, this unit can be used almost anywhere there is an outlet.
Its 8m long power cord allows cleaning with an amazing distance from the plug. It has a large container made of stainless steel that covers 50 liters, which is resistant to corrosion and dust deposits.
This industrial vacuum cleaner is without a doubt a beast in terms of power. Designed to reach corners and cover a large space without the need to be connected to multiple sockets. It’s a bit larger than average, but its dust-cleaning efficiency makes up for it.
- Power: 1800 W
- Vacuum: Dry, wet, and liquid
- Capacity: 50 liters
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 48 cm
- Weight: 16.4 kg
- Noise level: 78 dBa
- Cord lenght: 8m
This is the brand that many rally participants prefer to clean their vehicles! So they really clean whatever.
Wet and dry suction power, powerful blower to remove debris, and double filters to avoid even the slightest clogging.
The Karcher WD5 / P semi-industrial vacuum cleaner incorporates a patented technology for automatic cleaning of its filters, optimizing the time of use and the time spent cleaning the equipment.
Its design in black and yellow makes it very striking and sends a very timely message about its durability; It is made of practically indestructible materials. It includes very useful accessories for storage and movement in the home, office,or workshop.
The Karcher WD5 / P semi-industrial vacuum cleaner easily “swallows” all types of solid and wet residue. Designed to have suction power at an industrial level, but without making loud noise and taking care of the floors where it passes. It is the ideal vacuum cleaner for those who want to get rid of dust no matter what.
- Power: 1100 W
- Vacuum: Dry, wet, and liquid
- Capacity: 25 liters
- Dimensions: 0.99 x 0.99 x 0.99 cm
- Weight: 8.9 kg
- Noise level: 71 dB
Tips for buying an industrial vacuum cleaner
- The type of vacuum you need: There is a wide variety of both wet and dry vacuum cleaners, some specialize in the collection of hazardous materials such as asbestos and it is also always good to keep the environment in mind when choosing your vacuum cleaner.
- Work area: You must take into account where you are going to use these vacuum cleaners, the available space, if they are usually small areas a large and heavy commercial vacuum cleaner will not be of much help but without they are large spaces you cannot choose a small vacuum cleaner to which you The battery lasts little because you would not have enough time to clean the premises or company.
- Vacuum cleaner style: Maybe you want to use a broom type vacuum cleaner or you prefer one that hangs on the man, it is important when choosing because that will make your work much more comfortable depending on the area in which you clean.
- The type of product you are going to vacuum: There are specialized vacuum cleaners for oil or water spills, to vacuum wood shavings or metal elements such as screws, it is important to choose the correct vacuum cleaner to vacuum all the debris that you can leave without damaging it and cause you additional expense.
- Construction: Devices of this type are characterized by being more robust than conventional vacuum cleaners, since they are designed for more intensive use and to vacuum all types of surfaces and materials. The best professional vacuum cleaners can be made of plastic or they can have a stainless steel reservoir. Look for a durable model that will withstand harsh environments.
- Wet and dry: Models capable of wet and dry vacuuming can tackle a wide variety of jobs. That is, you can aspirate liquids, without worrying about your device being damaged. When choosing the best industrial vacuum cleaner on the market, check if it is capable of picking up wet and dry materials or only dry ones.
- Tank capacity: Since these devices are designed for continuous use, they must have a much larger tank than conventional ones. To make sure you get the ideal model, you can make a comparison between the vacuum cleaners you are reviewing to see which one will retain more dirt before emptying it.
- Cable length: When deciding which professional vacuum cleaner to buy, you should take into account if you are going to clean a large space, since if so, it is very important that the device has a long cable. Otherwise, you will have to unplug the cord each time to clean different parts of a space.
- Suction Power: While it is true that these devices have excellent power, it does not mean that they have greater suction. Therefore, if you do not know how to choose your industrial model, we recommend that you choose the one that has excellent suction power, since the stronger the suction, the greater the ability to remove dirt, dust, and other debris from different surfaces. More suction also allows it to collect larger debris.
Frequent ask questions
What is an industrial vacuum cleaner?
Manufacturers use labels to differentiate their products according to the target audience. Thus, the design models with greater or lesser resistance and durability, adjusting them according to what is necessary to offer quality products at a good price. For this reason, there are, on the one hand, domestic models and, on the other, industrial models. Certainly, an industrial vacuum cleaner can be used at home, although it is likely that it is “overqualified” for such work, and it is not worth the expense that it could represent.
The fundamental difference between a conventional vacuum cleaner and an industrial one is that the second, from its conception, is designed to have greater durability, power, and performance. This is even before you turn it on – it shows in the materials.
Are these industrial vacuum cleaners for cleaning water?
There is usually quite a bit of confusion here, so I’ll try to make that clear. That a vacuum cleaner is industrial does not necessarily mean that it can suck up liquids, although many do. In fact, a couple of the ones I review here have the ability to vacuum both wet and dry – the Kärcher 1.629-800.0 vacuum and the Klarstein IVC-30. However, the fact that they can suck up wet debris, and even liquid, is different than that they are designed to clean water or oil. They can do it but in moderate quantities. There are few vacuum cleaners that can absorb liters and liters of water. In short: they do serve clean water but in reasonable quantities.
What is usually the price of an industrial vacuum cleaner?
As expected, it is higher than that of home vacuum cleaners. However, prices often vary. There are models that cost 70 euros and others that reach 220 euros. The intermediate point is around 100 or 150 euros. Is it worth the investment?
Which industrial vacuum cleaner for carpentry do you recommend?
A vacuum cleaner intended for use in a woodworking shop must be powerful and robust. Also, ideally, it has the option of connecting to power tools. Well, the Bosch Professional GAS 20L vacuum cleaner meets all those requirements. Its collection bag will retain the dust and wood residues that you need, while its 3-meter hose will give you the mobility you need to work in the best way.
Which industrial backpack vacuum cleaner do you recommend?
It’s hard to choose, but I consider the Numatic RSV130-11 to be one of the best options on the market. It is robust and has a long enough cable (12 meters) to give you the mobility you require. It uses stainless steel tubing and despite its solid design, it is not too heavy. Carrying it on your back is comfortable thanks to its ergonomic shape and the padded and soft textured straps.
How much money should I spend on my industrial vacuum cleaner?
Choosing a product of this type can be difficult, since there is a wide variety of brands and models, and you should not forget that the prices of the most recommended vacuum cleaners are very different from each other; choose the one that best suits your cleaning needs.
- Cheaper industrial vacuum cleaners (less than € 120) – If you decide to buy a model in this category, remember to do it with caution since they are not always of good quality. Reading the opinions about the model that interests you can help you decide if it is worth it or not.
- Best quality industrial vacuum cleaners (more than € 120) – If you are looking for the best quality-price vacuum cleaner, you will surely find it here. They are models that perform in tough cleaning environments and have positive reviews from buyers.
Types of industrial vacuum cleaners
These devices are presented in various models, when the situation warrants it, they can be modified to a specific shape, for the specific application to be used. Next, we will name the most common:
- Commercial vacuum cleaners: these are made mostly of durable materials, such as plastic or thick steel. They can be found in large distribution chains and are ideal for very occasional or hobby use.
- Professional wet and dry vacuum cleaners: they are suitable for the simultaneous extraction of dust, solids, and liquids. They are made of plastic and steel. They have a great resistance, it is constituted as an ideal tool for the work of cleaning companies and also as permanent equipment in car washes.
- Single-phase compact vacuum cleaners: they are very powerful, built-in painted steel or steel, during use the noise they emit is minimal. It can be used in any industrial sector, from the recovery of fine dust particles to the suction of heavy solids.
- Single-phase heavy industrial vacuum cleaners: these are machines that have a capacity of 50 to 100 liters. They are distinguished from others for their dimensions and the robust structure they offer, being suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Industrial vacuum cleaners with three-phase wheels: it is the industrial vacuum cleaner par excellence. It is solid, capable, and powerful, it has turbines ranging from 2.2 to 5.5 kW, among its main characteristics it has wide surface filters and it has 50 or 100-liter containers. It can be used as a central vacuum unit in small centralized systems. It can be said that the true strength of this type of industrial vacuum cleaner is undoubtedly its reliability.
- Three-phase industrial vacuum cleaners: they have enormous power (turbines of up to 25 kW), these can transport powders and solids with many characteristics, even tens or hundreds of meters, and later discharge them through hoppers or separators.
- High vacuum cleaners: they are irreplaceable in the heavy industry since they suck up granular powders or dispersed solids during the production process, they are more used in cement factories, steel plants, mines, and other heavy industries. They are ideal for saving time. They are designed with a central objective of the recovery of large quantities of heavy and large materials.
- Vacuum cleaners for oil and chips: They are machines widely used in the mechanical, automotive, and plastics industries. They have the ability to quickly recover large amounts of oil mixed with metal or plastic shavings directly from the cutting machine tanks.
- Industrial compressed air vacuum cleaners: they are recommended especially for shipyards and applications onboard ships or oil platforms, where pneumatic supply is preferable to electric. This vacuum cleaner guarantees excellent performance and the possibility of working continuously, even 24 hours a day.
- Industrial vacuum cleaners with ATEX certification: they are machines built to work in areas of risk of explosion, this is defined by the European Directive 94/9 / CE.
- Vacuum cleaners for the continuous recovery of waste and scrap: they are distinguished from the rest by their cylindrical shape. These machines are built to have a large volume of the internal collection, they are mainly used for the continuous recovery of waste and production scraps in packaging lines or textile machinery. This vacuum cleaner is composed of a side-channel turbine, placed in the lower part of the cylinder, above it is a protection grid, while the remaining part of the cylinder is covered by a bag filter, made of filter material.
Advantages of industrial vacuum cleaners
Industrial vacuum cleaners, like all household appliances, are created to ease our work, to save time when carrying out cleaning activities, as well as to perform more precise and efficient work. Next, we will name its advantages:
- High suction and dust power
- Large capacity
- Ideal for factories or industries
- Ability to aspirate both solids and liquids
There are many advantages, that an industrial vacuum cleaner has the important thing is to give it the appropriate use in the right spaces so that its operation is the most optimal.
Bagless or bagged industrial vacuum cleaners?
When buying one of these devices you have to take into account the method by which it eliminates waste and the waste it collects. There are two main classes in which they can be differentiated: bagless and bagged vacuum cleaners.
These two types of vacuum cleaners work in a similar way, referring to their ability to absorb dirt. Also, both types often come with assorted accessories and extensions that will make cleaning hard-to-reach places much easier.
However, the disposal method for each class of vacuum cleaner has many implications beyond how the dirt is to be disposed of. Each has its own benefits.
Benefits of bag vacuum cleaners
These appliances have been around for a long time. Generally, each bag adapts to your model of vacuum cleaner, being very easy to remove and replace with another once it is full. Here are its advantages:
- Provides a hygienic option – Bagged vacuums are very hygienic. There are many reasons, and it is not just because the waste and dirt are emptied into a closed bag. Thanks to technological advances over the years, these devices have helped keep dirt, debris, and possible allergens inside the bag and it is not only during the process that the vacuum cleaner is in operation but also when the bag is removed. of the same for its elimination.
- Recommended for allergy sufferers: it is 100% recommended for people who suffer from allergies. The bag works as a filter and is very effective in trapping dust, debris, debris, and other contaminants inside the bag.
- Hepa Filtration: these filters are used to help many of the allergens that are hidden in your business or your home. These filters are recommended for everyone, but especially for those who suffer from frequent allergies.
- Less maintenance: these vacuum cleaners require less maintenance than bagless ones. Since the bag can contain up to a kilo of waste so it is not necessary to change it as often.
Benefits of bagless vacuum cleaners
These devices are a novelty that has recently entered the world of vacuum cleaners. It is possible because people found them easier to use, clean, and maintain. Here are its advantages:
- Low Costs – They are less expensive to use and maintain than a bagged vacuum. The tank that accumulates dirt and debris can be emptied over and over again, it is a machine that lasts a lifetime.
- It is easily identified when it is time to empty: due to its transparent tanks, it is easy to check whether or not the vacuum needs to be emptied. In turn, you can check if the vacuum cleaner is working as well as required.
- It has an eco-friendly option: with a bagless model, you don’t have to dispose of anything superfluous along with dust and dirt. This type of vacuum cleaner allows you to empty the tank in the appropriate recycling container for said waste.
- Offers a popular option: It is a more popular option among customers. It is directly related to the fact that when using this device it is not necessary to constantly buy bags. If you accidentally aspirate something valuable, you can easily open the deposit and retrieve your object, it is actually very simple.
How does an industrial vacuum cleaner work?
Industrial vacuum cleaners are very functional instruments, and the first thing that comes to mind is that they suck. That is, it draws the air in. We will detail its operation below:
- The first thing the motor does is move a fan that blows air out. In this way, a vacuum is generated, which causes the outside air to enter through the tube, to fill it.
- The different pressure levels make the air go through the tubes towards the body of the vacuum cleaner, to fill the vacuum. That is to say, the device sucks and draws the dust inside.
- This air that is sucked through the bag, while the dirt is trapped.
- Clean air passes through the fan.
- Lastly, the air is blown out.
What requirements should an industrial vacuum cleaner meet?
Any industrial vacuum cleaner should be useful for cleaning large areas, being more effective, productive, and saving considerable time in continuous activities. Next, we will name the requirements you must have:
- The first thing to do is to guarantee safety to the user and the tool that works together with the vacuum cleaner. This standard is achieved thanks to Ensuring good visibility and guaranteeing air purity.
- Obtain better resistance from the machine: this is where dust suction comes in, where the vast majority of power tools are cooled by the air sucked inside. If there is dust in the air, the air is quickly sucked in by the power tool, staying inside, scraping insulation and bearing, causing overheating.
- Advance work through the automatic cleaning of the filter (reduced breaks), reservoirs dust (no need to interrupt your work to clean it ) and keep the temperature fixed work.
How to choose the best industrial vacuum cleaner
We can say that an industrial vacuum cleaner is a cleaning equipment that should not be lacking in most places where it is necessary to clean large areas, it has a high work capacity, due to its powerful motors in which it is manufactured.
To choose the best industrial vacuum cleaner, you must take into account its versatility, which varies according to the model, that they have the ability to work wet and dry, which allow collecting not only dust and dirt but also liquids that may spill, to Each of these functionalities has a filter that adapts to each task to be carried out.
It is necessary to take into account that the vacuum cleaner to choose is capable of doing more demanding jobs, that it is solid, made of high-quality materials to be used in large work areas. It should be equipped with strong wheels that will facilitate transportation on uneven surfaces.
Likewise, the handle will also influence the comfort of its use. The hose should be of large diameter and elasticity. The length of the suction hose is an important aspect to consider. It should be long enough to reach more distant places and to make working with it as comfortable as possible.
It is important to bear in mind that for each user there is a model that is going to be adjusted to the working mechanism and manages to cover the cleaning needs that they may have. Therefore, it is recommended that before choosing any vacuum cleaner, it is vital to be clear about all the appropriate specifications to optimally perform each job and obtain the desired results.